Is it necessary to have a registration in Balkanfolk in order to shop online? You have to be registered in order to shop from Balkanfolk on-line shop. You can register before starting your shopping or at checking out your order.
What are the terms of delivery of my order? The terms of delivery depend on the country for delivery /the zone in which the country is/ and the courier services chosen by you:
- Bulgarian Posts – 10 to 30 working days
- Bulpost EMS – 3 to 6 working days
- DHL – 1 to 6 working days
- UPS – 1 to 5 working days
What payment methods do you accept? You can pay your order by:
- credit card (on-line) – through www.2checkout.com
- credit card (by fax) – by sending filled payment form by fax
- bank transfer
- check (excepting Canada)
Are there any additional fees and commissions apart from the total value of the order? When you pay by bank transfer or by check there are additional fees and commissions apart from the total value of the order. They are as follows:
- payment by bank transfer: the bank fees and commissions depend on the your bank /the sender bank/ and are at the account of the sender
- payment by check: the fees and commissions depend on the value of the check and the bank which issues the check. You can see the total amount of fees and commissions at finalising your order.